Friday, September 3, 2010

It's that time of the year again...

It is 4 days until school starts and honestly, I am quite excited. Sadly i'm still in highschool and so, my school year won't be anything special.
None of my subjects are fun and I didn't even bother to take a physical education class.

(> w <) JUST GOING TO GET FLABBY~

So in preparation for school I thought that I should prepare by purchasing a new laptop, printer and as well as cleaning my room.
or.. those are just excuses to get new things heh.

So todayyy I just wanted to make a first post since summertime is still here and while I still have time to sit here and blog.

I guess I am a little excited for school, new year and just seeing how classmates have changed over the summer.
I actually just got a hair cut, it's an asian mullet sort of cut. I tried imitating bubzbeauty's hair if you guys know her from youtube.









this is bubzbeauty









and this is how my crummy hair turned out.



haha so would you think it's a thumbs up or down??
comments preciated!

-red

1 comment:

  1. i love ur hair... i wish i could cut my hair like that but my hair is naturally wavy and i would have to straighten it daily and i dont have the patients. ^-^ lol

    ReplyDelete